“#SOSUMED in Amsterdam is over and it was ultra violentely great!”
Past delegates rated Sourcing Summit Europe one of the best recruitment events in the Mediterranean. This year’s event promises to be even better. Seats are limited, register early to avoid disappointment.
> First and largest dedicated sourcing event in the Mediterranean
> Meet and listen to international thought-leaders on sourcing talent
> Learn from European talent sourcing pioneers
> Meet fellow practitioners, peers and make new friends
> Two days of intense learning in various formats
> Network and socialise with the who is who of sourcing in the Mediterranean
> 23-24 September, Diemen, Amsterdam, Netherlands
> Don’t miss. Register now! Ticket price inclusive of taxes. No more extra to pay.
Use your credit card to buy #SOSUMED tickets.
Use PAYPAL to buy #SOSUMED tickets.
Pay by direct bank deposit. Get invoice below
Our most affordable price. Early bird price ends on 31 April. One of the most affordable recruitment events in the Mediterranean.
Regular price is €675 and is valid between 1 June – 31 Aug. Still one of the most affordable two days recruitment events in the Mediterranean.
Late registration price is €775. Late ticket rates will start from 1 September. Register early to get the best price.
WHAT PAST DELEGATES SAY
Past #SOSUMED events were received very well by those who attended. See what past delegates have to say about the event. Click here
TERMS & INSTRUCTIONS
– Ticket price are inclusive of taxes
– Event is fully catered. Please notify us for special dietary requirements
– Call us on +61 2 9212 0702 or contact us if you have any problems
ONE DAY TICKETS
We encourage delegates to sign-up for the two days of conference to get the best out of the event. If you can only attend one day then you will need to purchase a single day ticket at €450.
If you want to share a ticket between two person, there is an fee of €150 on top of the ticket price. Please notify us if you intend on sharing a ticket.
If you’ve booked but then can’t attend, it’s fine for another person to attend in your place as long as you let us know beforehand. A small admin fee of €50 will be charged for all transfers, unless it’s within 72 hours of the event where the fee will be €100.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
– Should you wish to cancel your registration at least 30 days before the commencement of the event, we’ll refund you in full minus a €100 admin fee.
– If you cancel within 30 days of the event, we’ll refund 25% of the purchase price.
– If you cancel within 7 days of the event, or do a no-show on the day of the event, you’ll be liable for the full purchase price.
CHANGE TO CONTENT, POSTPONEMENT & EVENT CANCELLATION
– In the unlikely event of cancellation of the event, the liability of Destination Talent is limited to the return of paid fees.
– DestinationTalent may alter the times, dates and speakers of this event by notice to you at any time.
– While we are sorry if this causes inconvenience, DestinationTalent will not be liable for any loss, damages or sadness arising from such changes.