Five reasons to attend Sourcing Summit 2012
1) Keep up with what’s new & trendy
One year is a long time in sourcing. Google+ wasn’t around when the first Sourcing Summit was held, now it’s a minefield for finding talent. The tools, techniques and channels for sourcing keep changing rapidly, attend #SOSU12 to keep up.
2) An awesome lineup of speakers
We have assembled an awesome lineup of speakers; nineteen sourcing practitioners with unique perspectives chiselled by years of practising sourcing. Where and when a large number of sourcing leaders assemble together, you are bound to learn something new.
3) Two words – Irina Shamaeva
It’s not every day that one of the world’s most influential sourcing practitioners comes to visit our shores. For those who are in the dark, Irina Shamaeva is a legend in the sourcing field. Irina will conduct extensive workshops and will also share material from her new sourcing certification.
4) Last year’s attendees love it
Here’s some of the cool organisations who attended last year – 3M, ABT Recruitment, AIM Screening, Allianz, Alt-U, Arete Executive, Blake Dawson, Bluefin Resources, Bushell & Cornish, CapitalJobs, CareerOne, CSIRO, Davidson Recruitment, Deloitte, DFP Recruitment, Employer Brand International, Engage, Ernst & Young, EyeTalent, Fairfax, Finrecruit, HCMS, HR Partners, HRNet, HRX, IAG, Iprofile, Itcom, ITCRA, Kimberly Clarke, Konnecting, Korn/Ferry Futurestep, Lateral Market Intelligence, LinkMe, Lion Nathan, Microsoft, NCG.net.au, Norris & Partners, Optus, Peoplebank, Qantas, Quest Research, Ramsay Health, RCSA, Reed Business, Rice Consulting, SAP, Sinclair Knight Merz, Strategist Group, Talent 2, Talent Partners, ARN, ThoughtWorks, UWS and Xpand. We have reasons to believe that they enjoyed it.
5) Networking & mingling with fellow sourcers
All the smart sourcing types hang out at #SOSU. It’s a great opportunity to meet fellow practitioners. We know that lasting connections and friendships were formed at the last SOSU event. Also, who does not like networking?!
Ok, there are more than five reasons.
We would love to see you at #SOSU12. Register now.
- MY SOURCING STORY – SHALLY STECKERL - September 25, 2017
- My Sourcing Story : Jiri Herodek, Blue-Infinity - August 15, 2017
- Collaborative Sourcing, the Power of Networks, and the Wisdom of the Crowd - November 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Sören Frickenschmidt, Boehringer - August 20, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Billy McDiarmid, HR Consultancy - July 24, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Ralitsa Burneva, Amazon - July 17, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Victor Soroka, EPAM - July 13, 2016
- Introducing #SOSUHACK at #SOSUMED - July 12, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Roanne Yee, SYZYGY AG - July 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Dave van Kuijk, Ordina - June 26, 2016