From: Jonathan Rice [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 August 2011 3:14 p.m.
Subject: Hello Sydney
Just checked into the hotel after flying in from Auckland with Paul Jacobs this morning and, now I’ve cleared up a few e-mails, thought I would have a go at posting something onto here. It was a well-worked deal between me and Paul. He got entry to the Koru Lounge as my guest and I got to stock up on innovation credits through osmosis just by sitting next to him and sharing some head space! In the spirit of the approaching Rugby World Cup in our native New Zealand we wondered how a rugby ball might be able to be used as a prop in tomorrow’s workshops. We’ll have to see what he comes up with…
Really looking forward to meeting and networking with everyone over the next two days. So where are the pre-Summit drinks happening then everyone?
09 951 5007
- MY SOURCING STORY – SHALLY STECKERL - September 25, 2017
- My Sourcing Story : Jiri Herodek, Blue-Infinity - August 15, 2017
- Collaborative Sourcing, the Power of Networks, and the Wisdom of the Crowd - November 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Sören Frickenschmidt, Boehringer - August 20, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Billy McDiarmid, HR Consultancy - July 24, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Ralitsa Burneva, Amazon - July 17, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Victor Soroka, EPAM - July 13, 2016
- Introducing #SOSUHACK at #SOSUMED - July 12, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Roanne Yee, SYZYGY AG - July 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Dave van Kuijk, Ordina - June 26, 2016