In a nutshell sourcing is often about finding the difficult to find. Blessed with an astute investigative brain and an impulsive knack to experiment, a skilled sourcer is adept at embracing a wide range of tools to find solutions. Often the go-to person for any hard to find task a sourcer thrives on solving new challenges.
So, you think you can source? Test your sourcing skills by solving our riddles and win* a free ticket to the Sourcing Summit.
- Identify the two speakers in the photo.
- In which Sydney landmark is the photo taken?
Email your answers here
HINT: Check our speakers list
(there is another hint somewhere on this page if you look closely)
* Over the next 10 weeks in the lead up to the Sourcing Summit we will be posting a series of riddles each worth a certain amount of points. The person who collects the most points over that time wins a ticket to the Sourcing Summit.
- MY SOURCING STORY – SHALLY STECKERL - September 25, 2017
- My Sourcing Story : Jiri Herodek, Blue-Infinity - August 15, 2017
- Collaborative Sourcing, the Power of Networks, and the Wisdom of the Crowd - November 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Sören Frickenschmidt, Boehringer - August 20, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Billy McDiarmid, HR Consultancy - July 24, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Ralitsa Burneva, Amazon - July 17, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Victor Soroka, EPAM - July 13, 2016
- Introducing #SOSUHACK at #SOSUMED - July 12, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Roanne Yee, SYZYGY AG - July 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Dave van Kuijk, Ordina - June 26, 2016