Some time ago I wrote about Dan Pink’s great TEDtalk on motivation. It is brilliant and well worth the small investment of time.
But this morning I delivered a keynote address at the Australasian Sourcing Summit in Sydney (check out the live blog). It’s a fascinating, emerging profession – and the presentations across the morning showed the depth of knowledge and experimentation that is being carried out in business large and small.
But one tweet reminded me that when we take money off the table, there are other things that really drive our motivation. And this video animation of Dan’s speech – courtesy of Katie Chatfield – explains what that is.
- MY SOURCING STORY – SHALLY STECKERL - September 25, 2017
- My Sourcing Story : Jiri Herodek, Blue-Infinity - August 15, 2017
- Collaborative Sourcing, the Power of Networks, and the Wisdom of the Crowd - November 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Sören Frickenschmidt, Boehringer - August 20, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Billy McDiarmid, HR Consultancy - July 24, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Ralitsa Burneva, Amazon - July 17, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Victor Soroka, EPAM - July 13, 2016
- Introducing #SOSUHACK at #SOSUMED - July 12, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Roanne Yee, SYZYGY AG - July 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Dave van Kuijk, Ordina - June 26, 2016