G’day or Kia Ora (for our NZ delegates)!
Firstly, a big ‘thank you’ for supporting our event.
Considering the lineup of quality speakers and the range and breadth of subjects to be tackled at the event, we are confident that everyone will have a fruitful experience. We also have fun competitions, surveys and prizes to give away.
The event is now only eight days away. To ensure that you get the best out of the event please keep yourself updated by visiting the dedicated information page for delegates.
See you next week.
- MY SOURCING STORY – SHALLY STECKERL - September 25, 2017
- My Sourcing Story : Jiri Herodek, Blue-Infinity - August 15, 2017
- Collaborative Sourcing, the Power of Networks, and the Wisdom of the Crowd - November 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Sören Frickenschmidt, Boehringer - August 20, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Billy McDiarmid, HR Consultancy - July 24, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Ralitsa Burneva, Amazon - July 17, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Victor Soroka, EPAM - July 13, 2016
- Introducing #SOSUHACK at #SOSUMED - July 12, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Roanne Yee, SYZYGY AG - July 7, 2016
- My Sourcing Story : Q&A With Dave van Kuijk, Ordina - June 26, 2016